Fall Conference Safety Mitigations
WSPRA IS BACK! Registration is now open for the WSPRA Fall Conference in Leavenworth, October 25-26! However, we know the importance of hosting a responsible event for our members during these unprecedented times. The safety of our WSPRA members and sponsors is our top priority.
Our safety expectations and plan for the fall 2021 conference are outlined below. Each layer of protection keeps us safer.
- Masks will be required at all times during the conference, except when actively eating or drinking.
- We will promote social distancing to the extent possible throughout the conference location.
- Morning sessions will be spent in breakout rooms to limit the number of people in the same room.
- Afternoon sessions will be held in the large dining room at the conference location to accommodate distancing.
- Proof of a Covid-19 vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours before the conference will be required.
- We strongly encourage all participants to get a Covid-19 test prior to attending the conference, even if fully vaccinated.
- Conference participants will sanitize their hands throughout the day.
- Conference participants must stay at home if they have any Covid-like symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the WSPRA Board.