The Washington School Public Relations Association (WSPRA) is a nationally recognized professional organization of K-12 education professionals. We strive to improve communication among all stakeholders in our state's public school systems.
Our members represent schools, school districts, educational associations, consulting agencies and organizations. WSPRA is a state affiliate of the National School Public Relations Association.
WSPRA meets three times a year throughout the state of Washington to collaborate, learn and build our professional capacity as communication professionals.
We offer our members a number of benefits including:
- Regional, award-winning conferences and workshops
- Access to the WSPRA website resources
- Notifications of job openings in school public relations
- Reduced registration fees at conferences
- A strong network of professionals
- Annual Awards Program and Ceremony
We guarantee that joining WSPRA is one of the best investments you can make in your career and professional development. We encourage you to join our network today!