Washington School Public Relations Association Membership
The Washington School Public Relations Association (WSPRA) is a nationally-recognized professional organization of K-12 education professionals. We strive to improve communication among all stakeholders in our state's public school systems. We provide our members with:
- Regional, award-winning conferences and workshops including national speakers
- Access to the WSPRA website library of resources
- Opportunities to network and learn from school PR professionals from across WA
- Notifications about job openings in school public relations
- Reduced registration fees for conferences and award entries
- Annual awards program and ceremony
- Member-only mobile app to connect and engage with other members on the go.
Now is the time to Join WSPRA or renew your membership!
To RENEW Your Membership
We are using a new membership management database hosted by Wild Apricot. All 2018-19 members have a profile in the new system. To log in for the first time, you will need to reset your password. Look in the bottom-right corner for a pop-up reminder to renew your membership. Log in to wspraboard.wildapricot.org to renew your membership.
To Become a NEW Member
Complete our web-based membership form. We offer individual annual memberships. Our members include communication directors, communication specialists, executive assistants, principals and more. Why WSPRA