Early Bird Registration for the WSPRA Annual Conference in Leavenworth is now open!
Join us for the 2018 WSPRA Annual Conference April 25-27 in Leavenworth, WA. We are excited to have a great conference with nationally recognized speakers and invaluable information. Don’t miss this opportunity to be inspired with new ideas and to hone skills that will help you better serve your students and community!
- Tom DeLapp, NSPRA President
- Brian Woodland, former Director of Communications and Community Relations, Peel District School Board
- Dane Dellenbach, Director Product Management, Blackboard
- Sili Savusa, Executive Director, White Center Community Development Association
- Curtis Campbell, Public Information Officer, Shoreline Public Schools
Full agenda and details coming soon.
Reserve your room at the Enzian Inn by March 25 for WSPRA’s group rate of $110 + tax/night. Call (800) 223-8511 and use code 10043.
Guest Tickets for Awards Banquet:
Interested in bringing a guest to Thursday night's WSPRA Awards Banquet? Be sure to add a guest ticket to your registration order.
No Host Dinner, Wednesday, April 25:
Join fellow colleagues for dinner, you will have the choice of eating at South or Visconti's. This will be a no-host dinner and we will meet at the restaurants at 6 p.m. If you would like to eat at one of these restaurants please indicate which one when registering.