We are currently not accepting award submissions. Check back in winter 2020 for details on how to submit an entry in our next awards program.
Each entry requires a URL to the piece(s) you are entering. We recommend hosting your entry on your district website or a cloud storage website like Google Drive. Judges will access your finished work via the URL you provide during the application process.
All entries must be supported with a summary (up to 500 words). Provide an overview of your entry and address your process before, during, and after the project. Use the following questions to guide your summary:
- Why was this project needed?
- What research went into this project?
- What planning and goals were associated with the work?
- How did you implement or communicate this project?
- How did you evaluate or measure your success?