Entries must be prepared/published between February 2018 and February 2019. The awards application will open on Tuesday, January 22. The deadline for entries is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 22, 2019.
Complete the following entry form. Each entry requires a URL to the piece(s) you are entering. We recommend hosting your entry on your district website or a cloud storage website like Google Drive. Judges will access your finished work via the URL you provide during the application process.
All entries must be supported with a summary (up to 500 words). Provide an overview of your entry and address your process before, during, and after the project. Use the following questions to guide your summary:
- Why was this project needed?
- What research went into this project?
- What planning and goals were associated with the work?
- How did you implement or communicate this project?
- How did you evaluate or measure your success?